Monday 28 May 2012

Trip :3 x0x0x0x

Gallery #1 - I learnt that the moari word for treasure is Taonga this was one of the last gallerys we did so it was kind of boaring
Gallery #2 -I cant remeber :(((((((((
Gallery #3 - I learnt the moari word for hook , Matauc i didnt really like this
Gallery #4 - I learnt what was stored it the Pataka it was food
Gallery #5 - I learnt that before the Moaris saw the Europeans , the Moaris had never seen a gun , uh i got a shock at this this was probley the best bit because it was satifying looking at the words that popped up on the walls
Gallery #6 -I learnt what the pink and white terraces names we in moari ,pink- Otukapuarangi white- Te Tarata , it was pretty interesting becuase i didnt actully thingk it was that cool untill now
Gallery #7- I learnt that Linda Edwards was Miss New Zealand it was fun because ive met her . :)))))))))))))))))
Gallery #8 - it was the end . mwahahahahah it was fun putting the water on us mehehehehe <3
the bath houses were pretty interesting i thought they were fakes and then i found out they were real and i got a shock yuuur haha

No comments:

Post a Comment