Sunday 6 May 2012

my weekend :)(

On the weekend (saturday) i did nothing just stayed home and watched movies all day on (sunday) i did my homework aticale . and kristin was ment to come round but my mum and dad wouldnt go get her, so she stayed home and took photos with her sister and Aroha well i just did nothing FOREVERALONE:( oh well i actully moved my sheep into the right paddock ,and on saturday night my house got paintballed by some looneys they paintballed the door all our cars 3*, they paintballed the kitchen window and they paintballed out drive and ripped off a street sign (COBURG) St and left it at our front door at 11:30pm Devon and Me were outside cleaning it off . then we were going to goto bed when we were done then at like 12:15am the police came to my house to get the sign and ask what happened then today i was standing at our bustop and this chicks house got egged on the weekend woooooah what a weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment