Thursday 10 May 2012

Cry of the Taniwha chapter 16

WALT - Find the meaning of words

 1Q. Find the meaning of the following words: console / briefly / bombarded / edition / pendent
console- box that you put games in.
briefly-he stopped over briefly in rotorua
bombarded-to attack woth bombs
edition-there was a new edition of smurfs
pendent- a pendent lamp

2.Q Find where each word is used during the chapter and give the page number and paragraph number
console-first paragraph page 116 chapter 16
briefly-paragraph 7 page 116 chapter16
bombarded-last paragrph page 116 chapter16
edition-paragrph 2 page 117 chapter 16
pendent-paragrph 3 page 117 capter16

3.Q Wow me with an amazing sentence for each word.

My brother had a playstations console.
I would like to stop briegfly in every place around the world in 2023
My sister told my family . bombarded news that she was getting married.
I have a new edtion ipod.
I have a pendent.

No comments:

Post a Comment